The enticing Southeast Asian dishes served up at Mean Noodles in Hong Kong are as aesthetically pleasing as the exquisite décor. Opened by husband-and-wife architects Kevin Lim and Caroline Chou MArch 11 in 2017, the restaurant in the city’s Sheung Wan district recently earned a Will Ching Award from the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
- Ready-Made Vs Custom Furniture: Which One is Right for You?
- 7 Easy Tips to Upgrade Your Living Room
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 3
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 2
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 1
- TAS Alumni Spotlight: Caroline Chou ’02 Finds Success Blending Design with Food
- RTHK31 Interview 設計日常2 Everyday Design 2 一人設計
- RISD Alumni Stories: Mean Little Noodle House Makes Big Impression
- Architectural Digest: OPENUU took home top honors in the 27th annual Will Ching Design Competition
- Kevin Lim and Caroline Chou of OPENUU receives winning project at IIDA Silver Gala