For most people, running a restaurant and a design studio would mean taking on two separate full-time jobs. For Caroline Chou ’02 and her husband Kevin Lim, it is a serendipitous combination that enables them to fully flex their creative muscles as co-owners of OPENUU Design Studio and Mean Noodles. This year, their hard work and creative innovation bore fruit when Mean Noodles was awarded the 2019 Will Ching Award by the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
- Ready-Made Vs Custom Furniture: Which One is Right for You?
- 7 Easy Tips to Upgrade Your Living Room
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 3
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 2
- Podcast Season 1 Episode 1
- TAS Alumni Spotlight: Caroline Chou ’02 Finds Success Blending Design with Food
- RTHK31 Interview 設計日常2 Everyday Design 2 一人設計
- RISD Alumni Stories: Mean Little Noodle House Makes Big Impression
- Architectural Digest: OPENUU took home top honors in the 27th annual Will Ching Design Competition
- Kevin Lim and Caroline Chou of OPENUU receives winning project at IIDA Silver Gala